On August 19, we launched the operational activities of Integrity Global UAB. If you represent a legal entity and you have needs for crypto exchange in large volumes - you are welcome!
A lot of preparatory work is done for this:
- corporate KYC/AML/CTF policies and procedures are developed and approved
- bank accounts are opened and prepared for operation with several crypto-friendly banks
- an agreement has been concluded with our partner, a Swiss crypto liquidity provider
- corporate accounts are created with several crypto exchanges
- SumSub services were integrated into the corporate system Integrity One (from Sum and Substance Ltd (UK) company)
- templates of contracts and other corporate documents are developed, the legal verification is being carried out
- website and social media accounts are launched
- and most importantly, the first OTC transactions were carried out, all payment channels and crypto-exchange mechanisms were tested and confirmed in practice
Now the company's efforts will be aimed at expanding the customer base, business processes development and increasing the volume of operations.
We are preparing to launch a new business direction - the implementation of large-scale NFT projects where Integrity International will act as an issuer of NFT collections on customer request, provide technical and legal support for the project, KYC/AML verification, as well as banking services for the project and financial flows related.