On February 1, we have started the operational activities of Integrity International.
A lot of preparatory work is done for this:
- corporate KYC/AML/CTF policies and procedures are developed and approved
- bank accounts are opened and prepared for operation with several crypto-friendly banks
- corporate accounts are created with several crypto exchanges
- partnership agreements are concluded with two liquidity providers
- contract with Sum and Substance Ltd (UK) is signed and SumSub services were integrated with the MetaIntegrity system
- accounting service contract is concluded with Bona Consulting OÜ, which has extensive expertise in the field of accounting and tax reporting for crypto companies
- templates of contracts and other corporate documents are developed, the legal verification is being carried out
- website and social media accounts are launched, a news channel was started
- and most importantly, the first OTC transactions were carried out, all payment channels and crypto-exchange mechanisms were tested and confirmed in practice
Now the company's efforts will be aimed at the MetaIntegrity system functionality extension, business processes development and customer base growth.
We are preparing to launch a new business direction - the implementation of large-scale NFT projects where Integrity International will act as an issuer of NFT collections on customer request, provide technical and legal support for the project, KYC/AML verification, as well as banking services for the project and financial flows related.